The self-catering lodgings and the bed and breakfast accomodations
We have opened two first-class bed and breakfast suites and two first-class self-catering suites. Their décor is modern to contrast with the ancient walls.
The conception and the elegant contemporary furniture are the work of an interior decorator.
The décor is completed by contemporary works-of-art chosen in the art gallery “Les Mots Passants” in Etretat.If you fall in love with one of these works, you may acquire it!
Our breakfasts are either organic or from local produce, mainly from our garden.
We also work with caterers and can thus offer varied, quality meals.
And you can rest and relax under our trees and around our ponds.
Everything you can wish for, for an unforgettable visit…
- Description of the self-catering suite « Maurice Leblanc »
- Description of the self-catering suite « Maupassant »
- Description of the B&B suite « L’âtre »
- Description of the B&B suite « La Rotonde »
- Description of the B&B suite « La Cabane du bec »